Sunday, August 08, 2010

It a Coupon Post!!!

Week of  August 8 to 15, 2010

This week's internet navigation tip: It is always a good idea to use your right mouse button on a link and open the link in a new tab or window.  That way you don't lose the page  where you came from.
AC MOORE
They have a new ad and coupons! (50% off one item August 8 to 14 + the standard 50% off framing).

ARCHIVERS
Like they say, the coupons are in the mail, literally. They are doing free make-n-takes of three projects, ending today (Sunday August 8th), so that's where I'm off to as soon as I post this!

HOBBY LOBBY
Here is HL's latest ad, which is about 30% of Wilton products. It is usually easy to find this weeks store ad in the email but not this week.  I finally dug it out here and here.

MICHAEL's
Here is a link to the contents of the latest Michael's email I got this past Thursday. View their latest ad! Didn't see any coupons from them yet!

Well folks, like most bloggers, I love comments so please feel free to leave one when you come and get your coupons!

1 comments:

:Jayne said...

I have coupons for all the places here in town. Sure wish I had an Archiver's or AC Moore. But to be honest, I've been trying to support my LSS since the oil spill, along with non chain (local) restaurants.
Thanks MC!