Here is the list of what I used:
Pinking/Zigzag decorative scissors
Glue dots - small and large
Your favorite adhesive
Foam Squares (3L)
Two 2" white mulberry flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts)
One 1" white mulberry flower (Wild Orchid Crafts)
Silver mist (Lindy's Stamp Gang Glitz Spritz Silver to spritz the flowers)
One LYB Swoon Collection sticker sheet
One silver flower brad (Making Memories)
One 4" string of flat back pearls
One package of pearl swirls, I used a Recolection one from Michaels.
Core'dination Foundations 1 sheet 8.5" x 11" Opal Pearl cut one 9"x6 1/4" piece and fold in half
Bazzill: 1 sheet Metalic Silver 8.5" x 11" - cut one 6 1/8: x 4 3/16 inch piece and adhere it to the front of the card.
Little Yellow Bicycle
One Sheet 12" x 12" Swoon Unveiled cut:
- one piece at 6" x 4 3/16" to adhere to the cardstock base.
- one piece 3 1/8" x 1" for 2nd layer of the Love 3-D sticker assembly
One Sheet 12" x 12" Swoon Wedding Words cut:
- the envelope in one of the corners
- one 4" x 4" square. I used some old zigzag decorative scissors and cut the very outer edge off.
- 3 1/2" x 1 1/8" bottom layer of the Love 3-D sticker assembly
- 2 3/4" x 3/4 for 3rd layer of the Love 3-D sticker assembly
- 4 1/8" x 1/2" for flat back pearl backing. Adhere the pearls first and then use the pearls as a guide to cut
Use two 4 inch (I got mine, in the white French style from the Owl and Thistle Etsy store. To create the smaller doily, simply pinch the middle of the back of one of the 4" doilies and then create the folds and add adhesive to cover the middle. I used four of the big glue dots. Adhere to the bottom doily and set aside..
Stickles: I used the silver stickles to accent the doillies. Just choose one of the shapes that rim the outside of the doily. If you can do this first, so that the stickles can dry while you cut and adhere the rest!
- Spray one of the 2" and the 1" flowers with with the glimmer spray (Lindy's Stamp Gang)
- Let the flowers dry or dry them with your heat gun.
- Put the sprayed 2" flower on top of the flower you didn't spray.
- Place the 1" flower on top
- Put your brad through the whole flower open the feet of the brad
- Put the flower aside.
Assembling the Love 3-D Sticker
- Pop up the Love sticker on the back of the LYB Words, 2 3/4" x 3/4 piece matching the distances on the left side. Cut the right side to match the notch in the sticker.
- Apply foam squares to the bottom, of the previous piece and set aside
- Adhere the LYB Unveiled 3 1/8" x 1" to the back side of the Words 3 1/2" x 1 1/8" piece matching the distance on the right side.
- Trim the left side of the Word piece with the pinking/zigzag decorative scissors.
- Adhere the piece you set aside to the two bottom layers and set aside.
Assembling the Flat Back Pearl String
- Use the small glue dots on at least every 4th pearl.
- Adhere the pearls to the back side of the 4 1/8" x 1/2" LYB Word paper strip.
- Trim around the Word piece using the pinking/zigzag decorative scissors. Use the distance from the pearls as your guide.
Assembling the Card
- Adhere the large LYB Unveiled Piece to the card base.
- Adhere the Large Word Piece to the top of the Unveiled piece, making sure that the left, top and right sides are equidistant to the edge.
- Adhere the doilies to the large Word piece.
- Adhere the flower you assembled to the doilly.
- Adhere the strip with the pearls to the bottom of the card about 1/8" from the bottom of the Unveiled main piece.
- Center the 3-D Love sticker you've created between the doily section and the pearl sections lining up the left sides.
- Add a small curl of pearls from the swirl pack.
- Pop up the butterfly sticker and adhere if slightly over the 3D sticker and the mini pearl swirl.
Here is the card all by itself: