Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello From CHA Chicago

Well folks it wasn't smooth and easy but I did make it to Chicago and CHA. Thanks to Delta's usual timeliness I was over an hour late, but based on my experience that isn't bad!

I'm sharing a room with my friend Pat and her best bud Connie! After dropping my things in the room we went over to the convention center where I got my badge printed! Then we went to the "Taste of Rosemont" a eating tasting feast put on by some of the best restaurants in the area to welcome the CHA brass, exhibitors and attendees! I was so happy to see Jo and Jill from Whim-so-Doodle! I say I saw but Jo actually spotted me first! I really do miss their beautiful scrapbook store and the wonderfully talented Doodle Divas!

After stuffing our faces we went to look at the innovation showcase! Some cute things! Can't wait till tomorrow and the official opening of the show!

More tomorrow!

1 comments:

Summer Braxton said...

I'm so jealous!! Enjoy and be safe.