Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CHA Day 2

What a day! I finally got to meet Cathy R who has been an online friend for 8+ years. Hours later, Cathy won an e-Craft, that sexy new cutter that I've had my eye on for a year! I'm so happy that you won!

I forgot to take pictures with my iPhone today so you'll have to wait a day to see what caught my eye! With that I hop on a plane at 7am so that means catching the shuttle at 5! Oh I finally did bump into Lori, the owner of Scrap Paper Scissors shopping, shopping and Shopping some more! Lots of prettiest coming your way ladies!

Nite all!

2 comments:

Friendship Day said...

Dost ka matlab...
Ek pyara sa Dil jo kabhi nafarat nahi karta
Ek pyari smaile jo juthi nahi hoti

CathyR said...

I'm so far behind on my blog reading!

It was great to meet you too M-C. I hope we can get together again sometime soon.