Sunday, February 10, 2008

First 24 in Anaheim

After checking into my hotel, the Clarion, I went to my room which was a corner room apparently away from the noise. Well it turned out to be a huge room which I m sure can sleep up to six and here I am all by my lonesome!!!

After unpacking and calling my hubby, I decided to walk over to the convention center. It is a metal and glass building but I actually find this one rather pleasing to the eye.

I just missed being able to get my badge, but I did pick up some catalogs. I've actuallky brought a pre-labelled priority flat rate box to ship all those back home so I can use them as idea books. I am here as part of the Kit N' Kaboodles team thanks to Gerri-anne! They are an absouletly wonderful internet scrapbook kit club which I have joined in addition to my TLC monthly Artist Choice kit. The directions on the Artist Choice kits are far better not just colored photos, but also diagrams showing you all the cuts you need to make.

Well it was too late to get the badge and I truly had to settle for looking at the very few classes that were left and ended up picking two for tomorrow:

A 7am class on the 11th called Accordian Albums with MAMBI style the Instuctor is Suezi Gurzi: and a 3-5pm Spring Basket Mini-Album with Prism papers and instructor Jamie Harker.

I did pick up a lot of catalogs already. Here are just a few! Well off I go to the show!!!

0 comments: