Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Catch Up Post

Life has bee hectic and full all at once!  Sometimes that has been awesome and sometimes it's been dog gone awful! But I'm grateful for both! I've completed a lot of projects for my classes and some just for my pleasure. I'll quickly share some of these here with you, before I create my next blog post, which in some ways is a kind of anniversary.

Steampunk Tags


 
 
 
 

 




 
Glass Jar with Pins
 
 


 


 
 
Cards





 
 

Layouts
I've also made a bunch of layouts, but darn if I can find the pictures as I sit here in Atlanta!

Mini Books
I'm afraid that I'll have to share these separately!

Hope you enjoyed and please stay tuned!

Have a happy scrappy day,
M-C

3 comments:

Carole RB said...

Beau travail M-C j'aime beaucoup!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

looks like you have been busy! Love the jar of pins!Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!
<a

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Hi my dear:
stopping by to say hi...your clear tag is outrageous! love it. un grand bisous de la part de bibiana...CHA atlanta/ stampendous class with the journal
bye
bibiana