Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Friendship in Atlanta.

Hello Friends,

I have a lot to write about my trip to Atlanta and will do so over the next few days. But given the title of my blog, and the value I place on my friends, I thought I'd start with one of those moments in time when you meet someone that you know will become a special friend.

That person is Ivana Bevacqua also known as the CraftMuse. Ivana is a fellow blogger, crafter and someone with impeccable taste, a great sense of humor and a heart of gold!  I say she has impeccable taste because she signed up for the same workshops I did, and we ended up liking so many similar things, it was almost eerie! We met while waiting in line at 8am for the first workshop of the first day of the Paper Arts Show.  Ivana is spirited, witty and we had a great time hanging out together through many of the events!  I know we will continue to build on the friendship we started in Atlanta! By the way, Ivanna, thanks for all the baby wipes you provided during the Stampendous workshop! Without you, I might have looked like some crazy artist, or possibly, given the colors we used, the descendant of Ms. Piggy and Papa Smurf! ;)

Please visit the Craftmuse Blog and show Ivanna some love! You won't be disappointed!

Have a Happy Crafty Day,
M-C

2 comments:

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

I'm so happy for you M-C! Sounds like you had an amazing time and your new friendship was the extra sugar in top! I'm liking forward to reading more about your time in Atlanta! Excited to check her out! I love the blogger world its such a special place...I love how many friendship come from this God given community! Thanks for sharing! ((Hugs)) -Christine