Friday, July 22, 2011

CHA Summer 2011 - Day 4

The show may be over, but I've got so many pictures to post that I'm thinking that I'll be posting those for quite a few days more! I'm pretty sure that I'll have a wrap up post this Saturday, before we get back to coupon Sunday! And then there is the matter of a celebration both here and on You Tube, 200 blog subscribers and over 300 on You Tube, both reached this week!

So what can I tell you about today!  The show opened at 9:00 and I got there around 9:15.  It is a good thing that there are a lot of people working the show, because it was very, very quiet this morning. I'm going to post booth pictures next and you'll see what I mean about quiet.

 I did spend time going around and getting loads of pictures and I also stoped in at the Harmonie booth. Harmonie is a company from the Montreal area that has some seriously pretty things and for someone like me, nice to find stamps that come in both an English and a French version!  I am sure that they will see me put in an order shortly! The Harmonie and Pink Paisley booths were the ones that I did video's on today (http://youtu.be/_9NZ-IzEP9s) and http://youtu.be/37SGTWbKgsE repectively. In fact the Harmonie one has a French video where the owner, Marie-Eve, tells us about her new collections and an English version where I pretty much go over everything she did but in English!  Hope that you enjoy!





Then of course, there is the obligatory fun picture with "The Tim". I caught him in the Ranger booth, just accross from his idea-ology booth. The guy is so kind and such a charmer

I just loved the Ranger picket fence with the Distress stains!


Tim came out with two boxes that look like the old fashioned sewing boxes. One is smaller than the other, this is the smaller of the two.

Bellow is more Tim Holtz goodness.




Well there is so much more and so many pictures, but they will have to wait till tomorrow after I get home.  Meanwhile, have a wonderful evening and a great Friday!

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great pics!

Kip said...

I have to have the Tim Holtz tote!!

Teresa said...

Have really enjoyed your posts. Feels like I got to go to CHA through your EYES....was a great trip too
Thanks...
Have a safe trip home,

Teresa

Carole RB said...

Bonjour Marie-Claire

Merci pour les vidéos et photos. On peut dire que ça nous met l'eau à la bouche! Je voudrais bien être là moi aussi!

Bonne fin de semaine et bon retour à la maison!

janierob said...

love the tote...it opens up so you can see everything..thanks for sharing your experience

Janie