Wednesday, October 01, 2008

3 Classes Coming up in October!

Have I mentionned that I love creating things for classes? I've got 3 classes coming up in October, 2 at Scraptopia, the closest LSS to me, and one with my Scrapbook Buddies.

The first is the 22 page 12x6 Family Time book that is scheduled from 10am till 1pm at Scraptopia. The cover is made using a prima embossed 12x12 chipboard cut in half and then covered with 4 different layers of paints, glimmer mist and modge podge. The inside pages are from My Little Yellow Bicycle, Sandylion, with Bazill cardstock and MLYB embelishments. I just found that line so yummy, I had to do something with it. I used glitter mist, paint, ink, a stencil, stickle and acrylic. This 3 hour class is $49.00 and I intend to give mine as a Christmas gift to someone.

The 2nd is "Happy Thanksgiving, a class starting the same day at Scraptipia at 2pm. I used a Bo Bunny Happy word bloom book, Creative Imagination and K&Co papers and embellishments. As it happens I love those beautiful gliter and metalic papers so this 3 hour class is $39.50. It really does look great in person!

I'm also doing a Haloween book for my Scrapbook Buddies at my house. I've used Zutter acrylic and chiboard covers, Teresa Collin papers and K&Co embelishments. I'm working out the scheduling of this one right now as the Thanksgiving one might be pushed back to the 18th, which would mean that this one would have to be the 25th. I'll let you know as soon as I do!

3 comments:

Kenda said...

I love all the books M-C!!! Is the Zutter corner cutters hard to use? I would love to get some, though I'd have to order them on-line as they aren't available locally. Heck, we're just now getting the BIA in the stores!

Kenda said...

M-C, wanted to let all the wonderful followers/posters of your blog what I received for my blog commentator gift. I received a package of Runway Urban Threads shapes and Monogram stickers. They are wonderful, I love 'em! Thanks so much M-C.

CyndiAnne said...

M-C love the Thanksgiving (Fall) colors and everything I saw. I am still learning how to use my blog site... maybe soon, I can post pictures...