Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Well It's that time of the month...

There was a time when that didn't mean time to upload my Christmas cards for the month. But frankly I love that this post is about Christmas cards! Given the last two posts you would think that I'm a little wacco about Christmas and you'd be half right. The Christmas cards are part of a challenge on Rec.Crafts.Scrapbooks a newgroup I've belonged to almost since I first started scrapbooking. I've really waited for the last day of the month to get them done this time!

Hope you enjoy them!


3 comments:

Crystal Ware said...

Oh my goodness M-C! These cards are fantastic! I love that second JOY one. Excellent job =D

Kenda said...

Love these cards M-C!!!! Just love them!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Miss Crystal - the Joy card is beautiful. Of course they are all great but it's my favorite.