Thursday, February 21, 2008

When Time gets Away from you

It's amazing how fast time seems to be flying by! It’s already Friday afternoon and I just spent another $770.00 on car repair. Ugh! Can you say think new car??? I’m going to see if my gas mileage has improved and if not, it’s bye-bye car between now and the end of May!

On a more positive note, I’ve been getting some shipments in. Some of the new TLC line is in and I’ve got to say I love their new chipboard kits. It comes in the following shapes, flower, home, circle and heart. Sorry about the glare on that, I'll try to do better and change the picture!

I’ve also gotten most of my Cookbookin order! I just love their stuff! It will be up on the website for sale in the next couple of weeks, even if I have to link it from here and/or just put a simple front page on my www.notjustscrapbooks.com webpage. Their designer just emailed me to let me know that she is getting some pictures ready for me so that I can post them on mywebsite, but she needs a couple of weeks as they are very busy after the show! Thanks Jackie, that's really sweet of you and I do appreciate it!

Well I have one hour till people start arriving and tons and tons to do!!! I’ll let you know how things went tomorrow! I can't wait to see everyone. Ana is coming tonight and it's the first time I've seen her since the day before she left for Philly to get Savannah a new liver! It will be great to give her a big hug! It's going to be a bit of a reunion night and I really need to go clean up!!!

For those who are asking, I haven't seen anyone bring anyone new to the site, so right now the prize hasn't grown!!! Tell your friends to come on over! The more the merrier and the bigger the prize!!!

Did I mention that I need to go clean up, LOL! NOW!!!

3 comments:

Cowchipper said...

hiya again, I did bring Darell over here but he must have slacked off. I 'll have a talk with him. In your blog there is a comma in the link name to your site. Not sure if you caught it or not. Looks like a lot of great new stuff I HAVE to have!!!

Cowchipper said...

Well I spent last night blog reading several blogs across the internet. Especially about my new stamps coming from sweden...magnolia stamps!... I left comments on about 50 blogs and mentioned to come look at yours. I tried to get several people to come and i will work on it again tomorrow mornig when i wake up... I am a hard worker...if I can't get'um then ....oh well!...
Keep posting so I have something to read!

Lynne said...

Wow M-C your scrapbook site or should I say "not just scrapbooks" site it looking really good. Can't wait to see it all up and running.

Lynne