Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Mega Update - Part 1

Oh yes, it has been a while!  So I'll keep it to showing you pictures of anything I've made over the last few months! There is so much to show, that I'm going to break it down into at least two posts!

Ist Project of the Year!

My friend Marie Laurence told me that there is a belief out that if you create something on the first day of the year you have a good year. Who doesn't want a good year? Since I still had my Christmas stuff out, this was an easy project to make quickly on January 1st!



My Most Time Consuming Project Ever

You will see  more of this project created using the Time to Flourish collection from Graphic 45 in a separate post. It's been going on since late December and I'm hoping to finally finish it off this week or more likely early next week,  by mailing off the final kit to my dear friend Marielba.





Ist Layout Class of the Year

I created 3 two page layouts for this class. Apparently I only took pictures of one of the three sets!

Happy Valentines Day - Cards for 3 of my Nieces/nephew

I have a wide range of nieces and nephews and even some great nephews and nieces now. These cards seemed to be perfect for my the 6 to 10 year olds. What I love is that they actually fit in a standard card envelope.






Frozen Themed Box Card

When my friend Marielba's daughter Lianne turned 15 it was a big deal as they are from Puerto Rico. This box card was based of the Frozen theme she picked for her  Quineanera festivities.



Tiny Gift Box

I had something my hubby made that we wanted to give to my dear friend Erica. I made this box to put the gift in. It's probably 4"x4"x1.5". It was fun to work on!


Not Just Scrapbooks FB Group March Challenge

On my Facebook Creative Group, we usually have a challenge. This is the card I made for our March challenge. If you are interested in joining us, please feel free to contact me!


May Card Class

These are the cards we made in my May card class. We made two easel cards, two using the Heartfelt Creations using the Everyday Hero collection and one using the BoBunny Garden Journal collection.







Altered Box and Mini - Graphic 45 Secret Garden Collection

I took a wood box from Hobby Lobby and alered it using the G45 Secret Garden collection and a graphic of swallows I bought onE tsy from a shop called graphicals. The legs on the box are also from G45. The lace bow is from an antique shop in Waynesville, OH.  It was beige and I used my Spectrum Noir alcohol ink markers to color it. You can see more by watching my YouTube video. 




Well that's it for part 1. Stay tuned for part 2!

0 comments: