It really started out looking a lot like a previous project.
I cut up some balsa wood for the bar
I turned over some wood pots added wood circles and voila, stools!
I wrapped all but two of the columns with some twine from JoAnn's. I also brained and glued the twine to the edge of the bar to make the edge look more finished, but only after I'd added a nice coat of blue acrylic paint to the whole structure.
A little raffia from my stash took careof the thatched roof. I trimmed the raffia so it would have the look I wanted!
I used some pretty miniature elements like the glass and pitcher of orange juice.
Deviled eggs, gouda cheese and crackers a pot of jam, some cola cans and some chips and salza!
And of course I added...
AN ALBUM IN A BOX
I bought the box at hobby lobby and it was too high but just the right circumference for the Milissa Frances round chipboard pieces I'd been hoarding in my stash.
I also made a video of the project that you can watch here!
One of the things that keeps me intrigued with paper crafting is challenging myself to use products and paper that are outside my comfort zone. I do like how the project came out! Thanks for stopping by and have a truly great day!