Saturday, July 21, 2012

My July Layout Class Layouts

In the shrinking scrapbooking industry it is nice to have a new company start up. Carta Bella Paper company  released it's first collection, "Beautiful Moments" earlier this year and I ordered it the first day it became available.  A sister company to Echo Park, another of my favorites for class kits, it's collection kits come with beautiful paper as well as a couple of sticker sheets that include alphabets as well as more traditional embellishment stickers. 


As usual my class consisted of 6 different pages, each page can stand on its own or be part of a two page layout. By now you know that I don't put pictures on my class samples and that my students like pages that can hold more than one picture.  I hope you like them!








1 comments:

Carole RB said...

Salut M-C

Belles pages!

Bonne fin de semaine