Sunday, March 20, 2011

Coupons for the week of March 20 to 26, 2011

AC MOORE
Click here for your 40% off one regular priced item AC Moore coupon!

ARCHIVER'S
 Click here for your 30% off one item. The coupons are good until until March 23rd!

HOBBY LOBBYHere is the link for this week's ad and coupon (50% off packaged craft feathers?). Of note, 50% off all Spare Part Embelishments!

JOANN'SCheck out the email promotions I got here.

MICHAEL'S I signed up yet again to get Michael's coupons!  Here is a link to this week's coupons!


Well friends, have a great week!

M-C
 

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thanks for the coupons! Hobby Lobby is having a embellishment sale this week!

Coach Boots said...

I like your blog,very intersting and helpful.I will keep visting your "home".Please come back to visit my blog: http://www.mychosenwholesaler.com/

Carole RB said...

Merci M-C

Je pars demain pour ma tournée de magasinage

Bonne fin de semaine

Teela said...

Thanks again for the coupons and your LO is really nice. I love the music on there! Is that your dad with that thick wavy hair? Girl if those are your parents no wonder you have great hair!

M-C said...

Yup that is my dad , Teela! Thanks for the compliment! I didn't know that you thought I had great hair, LOL! Hope you're having a good time!