Sunday, August 22, 2010

Coupons and This & That

I have a big week coming up!  Wednesday is the first Scrapbook Buddies meetup of the season and Saturday is the Alzheimers crop in Warsaw, KY at which I'm vendoring!  Then the following week is all about getting the final things ready for the CKC Convention  in Cincinnati.

As you can see from the mess below the kits for the CKC Convention are already being worked on and what a mess I've made...again! For some reason creativity and making a mess seem to go hand in hand for me!  But at least things are starting to all be in a place where they both belong and can be found!  Yeah for organization! More on that in a separate post!




If you know me you know I hate throwing out scraps.  All the circles and ovals are what was left between cuts of the other elements. Anything that could be saved as a strip was, as you can see below! So this is what one might call the marriage between the cricut, the old style punch and the regular cutter!



I do want to post the very few coupons I've gotten for the week! What is up with that anyway??? Since I do a search, I'm pretty sure that I haven't received anything from Michaels and as far as Archivers goes, they are still working on the coupons they sent out in the mail last month! Hopefully something else will come out soon as I've used my coupons already!  Whah! Whah!  I want more coupons, LOL!

AC MOORE
Here is your AC Moore ad and the accompanying coupons are here!  You can choose to take 25% off your whole purchse today or 40% off any one regular priced item.  Of course exceptions are in place as usual. But the prices on the Cricut Cartridges look really good for those of you who are near an AC Moore store!

HOBBY LOBBY
What only 20% off a regular item? Very strange! I wanted the treat and I'm feeling a little tricked! Click here to get the coupon and here to see all their weekly specials!

More later~~~

0 comments: