Thursday, October 01, 2009

New Teresa Collins Kit

I just gor 6 of these in stock and they look fabulous! I'm thinking of offering a class with them, but I'm wiling to part with one if that would make our blog winner happy! You can see a video of Teresa Collins playing with the kit here. I'll add the teardrops to make the kit complete!

I went to physio today. I hadn't been in 2 weeks and it was good to see that my at home physio is making a difference! They showed me a new exercise that really made my arm feel better as it helped stretch the bicep muscle which was feeling very tight!

For those who wonder I do manage to relax and take care of the shoulder. For example, I took a 60 minute bath tonight while watching TV! That is one of my indulgences, I have an cable outlet that allows me to watch TV while in the tub. I find it very decadent and therefore very relaxing! So that's it folks! I'll post the winner in a couple of minutes so come and see!!! BTW, the winner needs to email me privately with their address and their list!

Don't forget to forgive what you can't forget!

3 comments:

Summer Braxton said...

Your blog winner would be thrilled to have this kit. Wow, gorgeous!! And THANK YOU!! You are so so sweet.....
BUT a little spoiled..... cable TV in the tub???? Get outta here. Glad you're getting some rest for that shoulder.

Lynne said...

Congratulations to Summer the kit looks like a lot of fun.

I think a class using the kit would be wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to visit that Teresa Collins site and see if the kit is the same class I took with her at Ruban Rouge...same paper.

Janie