Saturday, July 05, 2008

The June Winner is...

Well the 4th has come and gone and there seemed to be a lot fewer fireworks in our area. Fortunately, the good Lord is doing His thing right now and there is a whole lot of booming going on outside. Tampa is well known for its thunderstorms and lightening strikes. Hopefully the power won't go out and I can finish this post!

It's been a shall I way interesting weekend around here. My DH decided that we needed to clean the garage out and move things around in the storage units. I must say that my sweetie worked his derriere off and that I did a very little bit as well. Given that I had another of those head colds/sinus colds last week, my contributions was to say the least minimal, which makes me all the prouder of all the work he's done. Since it was 90's DH got himself a cute hat to safeguard from a sunburn!

We haven't finished the job yet, but we are making some headway! Let's hope he can get his portion completed tomorrow while I tidy up the house a little! I also completed my cards for this months RCS Christmas card challenge which I'll scan and upload tomorrow as well as having finally finished my nephew's first scrapbook which I have to scan tomorrow so that I can finally get it off in the mail accompanied by a birthday present for my niece, Lindsay.

As for the winner for June, Sandy, if you'll send me a note to say which of the kits you want with your address, I'll get it and a couple of small surprises in the mail early next week. Congratulations and please don't stop posting comments!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rick looks so friendly in his work hat...just like a Missisippi boy should look on a hot summer's day. I'll be anxious to see your baby book now that it's finished.

Janie

Shannon said...

Congrats Sandy! Mc, rick looks like the crock hunter in his cute hat. LOL!

Lynne said...

Congratulations Sandy! Looking forward to seeing your July CCC and the album. I'm working on a 6X6 recipe exchange and first I ran out of Laser Jet Vellum and now I just ran out of spray adhesive. If it's not one things it's another.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I hope this means my luck is changing.
Thanks so much M-C, as I'm finally back in the scrapping mood a new mini album is perfect fr me right now....

Anonymous said...

MC,
You have a very Handsome DH.Sure is nice of him to be so willing to clean the Big G. Most men would complain.
Hugs
Irene

Kenda said...

Rick looks so adorable!! Wonder if he would come over and clean out our storage shed?? Though not today it's 100 degrees today, ugh!