Thursday, May 01, 2008

April Winner Announced

Is there a better way to start the month of May than to announce the winner of the blog comments contest for April? Drum roll please... Tabitha, you are the winner! Yeah (drums beating, cymbals crashing, flag waving, WooHoo!!!) I will get your gift out Monday or Tuesday!

I'm planning a very interesting weekend. Saturday, I'm cropping and vendoring at an all day commercial crop. Then Sunday I am supposed to do a Home Based Business Fair from 2-5. There will be some 35 businesses represented so I may bow out at the last minute. Depends on how I feel. Monday I have my Scrapbook Buddies crop here at home.

As for today, I did scrap work on the 12x12 Baby book for my nephew Zachary and the 2 8x8s I am making for the grandmas. I also did one of those one picture "artistic" layouts, just for the fun of it! I took the picture at the San Francisco Zoo earlier this year. I'm not even sure what the name of this flower is. Maybe someone reading this knows!

Here it is:

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Yeah Tabitha. Congrats! I love the flower LO MC. That is a really pretty flower. I've never seen that kind before. Your paper you picked looks beautiful with the flower. It turned out great.

CathyR said...

Congrats Tabitha. M-C your layout is beautiful. I love the paper and the embellishments. That is a really unusual flower, and it is so pretty I can see why you took a picture of it.

Kenda said...

Tabitha!!!! Yeah!!!!

M-C, your LO is beautiful! And I thought I was the only one who took pictures of Mother Nature!

Monkey Girl said...

Thank you everyone!
Thank you M-C!! I'll look forward to it.

Love your layout!! The picture is really pretty.

Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned. I hope you have fun.

Crystal Ware said...

Congrats Tabitha. MC, your layout is beautiful.

Lynne said...

Yeah Tabitha. How fun M-C! I bet you're having a good time with your blog. It's always so interesting. I was supposed to go camping this weekend and help my parents open their cabin, but DD got sick. So, we're home nursing the little one. Off and on I've been back in my craft room enjoying my own National Scrapbook Day.