Monday, April 02, 2012

Cards

I had a lot of fun making these, one for a swap in a Facebook group and the other just because...literally! I just felt like working a little with my Copic markers to see what I could come up with.  I don't think the shading is perfect, but I do like the color combination! You can click on them if you want to see the details! Hope you like them!




For some reason that Marci made me think of getting all dressed up for Easter! So Happy Easter to all of you who celebrate it!

Have a great week,
M-C

P.S. To my coloring coach, Carole, I was thinking of you as I was coloring my Marci!

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful cards! Lovely details!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Carole RB said...

Bonsoir M-C

Tes cartes sont très jolies. Beau coloriage.

Encore bonne fête!