Monday, December 19, 2011

January Layouts

Here are the layouts for my class in January, which will be January 20th at 6:30pm.  I still have 3 kits available, though one is possibly sold, I just haven't gotten a confirmation,

The picture placements on pages 3, 4 and 6 are flexible and just one possibility is shown below! Hope you like!

I'm also hosting a mini-crop at my home on January 14th and have a couple of spots left for that!







Please email me with any questions! Have a great pre-Christmas week!

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun lay-outs!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Ludwig said...

Cheap Newport Cigarettes are one of the most famous brands of cigarette. Marlboro is evolved from its London factory on the Marlborough Street after which it is named. Largest manufacturing plants of Marlboro are Virginia and Richmond now. Newport Cigarettes come with filters but at that time the filtered cigarettes were considered as less harmful and so preferred by women mostly and the unfiltered cigarettes were for men and were known as men cigarette.