Monday, July 04, 2011

Your Coupons - Week of July 11-17, 2011

AC MOORE
Click here for the AC Moore 40% off coupon!

ARCHIVER'S
See the email ad that I got which includes a link to a 30% off coupon (one item.) which is good until July 13th.  Did you know that you can get 50% off copies every Tuesday in July? In addition, they have announced a contest for who makes the best decorated 7Gypsies tray with each in-store winner winning a $100 store card and the overall winner getting $1000. Last year the entries were simply amazing!

HANCOCK FABRICS 
Here is the latest email.

JOANNs
Here is the link this week's email.

HOBBY LOBBY
Click here to see this weeks in store special and coupon. Another week where I just must go to HL!  This time they have a weekly sale on McCall patterns, $0.99 each with a max purchase of 10.  If you sew or like using pattern papers for other proects, this is such an aswesome deal, especially if you consider that patterns cost around $15 each!  Love pattern sales! Now if I could only get sewing, LOL!

MICHAEL'S  
Go to their interactive weekly ad and see what they have in store for you this week! Good week to buy T-Sirts as they are $2.00 each this week!
 

NEW FOR KNITTERS!

LION BRAND YARN
Here is the latest email from Lion Brand.

MARY MAXIM
Here is the latest email from Mary Maxim. It's been a while since I got a new one!  What's up with that Mary Maxim?

NEED TO SELL THE FOLLOWING:
I upgraded to a Big Shot Pro machine so I need to sell the following:
- Brand New Still in Box Grand Caliber Machine - $99 + shipping
- Blue Big Kick with new mats, only used a few times. $45 + shipping (sold)

If you are seriously interested, please contact me and I will send you a Paypal invoice!

Thanks and have a great week!

M-C

For the record, by posting the coupons here, I am not endorsing any of the stores, just including them for your convenience and mine! Nor do I purport to have listed everything or not made a mistake.

0 comments: