Monday, July 25, 2011

Coupons Week of July 25-30 2011

CHA came and went and as you can see in the previous posts, I had a great time!  I had fun making lots of video's and took a ton of pictures!  One more thing, make sure you really read this post, LOL!  I'm being sneaky!

AC MOORE
Click here for the AC Moore 40% off coupon and here for this week's ad!
 

ARCHIVER'S
It's that time when Archivers doesn't send emails via coupons and instead sends out snail mail pamphlets that include two sets of coupons.  So if you aren't on their mailing list, this would be an excellent time to join it! To shop online, visit archiversonline.com


HANCOCK FABRICS 
Here is the latest email.

JOANNs
All I have to share this week is a free shipping code  that is good until Wednesday. The code is NFLDEAL. I also got this email that does have some coupons attached to them.


HOBBY LOBBY
Click here to see this week's email. The 40% off coupon if off unfinished craft wood.  Of note, single sheet paper is 50% off.

MICHAEL'S  
Go to their interactive weekly ad and see what they have in store for you this week! Here is a copy of the weekly email I got.

NEW FOR KNITTERS!

LION BRAND YARN
Here is the latest email (Jul 22) from Lion Brand.

MARY MAXIM
Here is the latest email from Mary Maxim. (Jul 21)

Thanks and have a great week! Oh and let's see who is reading, LOL! If you leave a comment on this post by Saturday July 30th, that says you either agree or not with my picking the winner on August 17th, you will get one extra entry into said giveaway, LOL!  Sneaky, isn't it! There will be plenty more hidden and not hidden ways to get more entries!

M-C

For the record, by posting the coupons here, I am not endorsing any of the stores, just including them for your convenience and mine! Nor do I purport to have listed everything or not made a mistake.

5 comments:

Lynne said...

I'm all for giveaways. I'm just confused by your cut off date.

Unknown said...

OK, I confused myself when I re-read that! Hopefully it's better now and the date makes sense!

Carole RB said...

Merci beaucoup M-C

Carole RB said...

Oh, Je suis tout à fait d'accord que tu choisisses le ou la gagnate le 17 d'août!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thanks for posting the coupons! I have a list of needs.. I mean wants!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com