Wednesday, February 02, 2011

February LO Club Pages Revealed

It's time to show the three 2 page layouts (LO) that I've come up with for my February LO class! I hope that my students will enjoy making them.  I know that these are LOs that I'll be able to use in my album!





Each was made using Echo Park paper and rather than have one consistent team like I had last month, all six pages were weather themed, I thought it would be more fun to do three different themes which given that my students are all teachers, they will be able to use in their albums! Fingers crossed that they will be pleased enough to allow me to come up with something in March!

Thanks for looking and do stay tuned to see what my next giveaway is!!!! Did I happen to tell you guys that I love giveaways???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice. Did you make the pennants for Spring Break w/cricut or cutting machine or is that part of the ECHO paper design? I LOVE that paper. You did 3 great LO's!

Barb:o) said...

Love them! You always do great work!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-outs!

Monkey Girl said...

Those are very pretty. I think they would be pleased to make them and put them in their albums!

Anonymous said...

All 3 double page layouts are beautiful...lov the colors!

Janie