Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bussy Bee Update!

What a fun but exhausting day I've had today!  After picking up Celine at her home, off we went to the Duke Energy Center for some scrap therapy! The CKC convention is in Cincinnati for the weekend and while today we shopped, tomorrow I am teaching my class.  We planned on spending two hours, so that I could go home and finish my powere point presentation for the class!  You never know when you are going to need those office type skills again!

So what is of such interest to Celine?  She really, really liked the Technique Tuesday class board.  I have to admit that I really like the color choices and techniques on this as well! 



However, we were only there for 2 hours, right? Well not quite, we were having so much fun figuring out everything that we both like and disliked that we stayed 5+ fun filled hours!

OK, I really need to get to bed... here is the picture of the little sun catcher who wanted to be a card and grew to be a mini-album!

Finally, below is the board that my class was publisized on just outside the convenion door! 
Thanks Pat for putting the board together.

My portion was a little bigger than she expected,

but she was gracious in letting me add my 12 by 12 portion!

2 comments:

Gramjak said...

Hi! Just discovered your blog and LOVE the suncatcher mini-album that you taught at CKC-Cincinatti. Do you have any of the kits left to sell?

It is really darling!

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you found me and my Sun Catcher!

I do have some kits to sell. I'll have to flush out the instructions a bit, as my power point presentation was more about giving the students pictures and more of what not to do in case they wanted to get ahead of everyone! I have a friend who is thinking of buying some of the kits to teach a class at a couple of retreats in January. Please email me privately for the details!