Monday, June 21, 2010

The Wedding Album

Well here it is, the wedding mini-album I made for Pat that will be seen at CHA! As mentionned yesterday, the paper is by Best Creations, there are flowers by Prima and Petaloo and embelishments from Jolee's, MAMBI, and lots of items cut out with my cricut, some using the I Thee Wed and Bloom cartridges.  The wedding card on the front page is not by me, Pat had that made by one of her daughters I think.  The flowers and butterfly and the flowers on the bride's bouquet are additions that I made.  I hope that Pat likes it when I bring it to her tomorrow!














Hope you like it! I also named the mini-album for the class that I posted yesterday, "A Time for Sharing". Tomorrow in addition to seeing Pat to deliver the album, I'm also going to see about teaching at a couple of stores!  I also be opening a new etsy shop, please check back for an announcement about that in the next few days!

2 comments:

Cowchipper said...

looks really nice. I like it. I bet it is so much more prettier in person huh?

Unknown said...

It really is, April. You can't see how beautiful the paper is. Every sheet is either glittery or glazed! And the mat in the picture of the bride in the mirror is a beautiful think glitter! You just made me think. Maybe my flip camera can do a better job of capturing the glitter. I'll have to do that now before I hand it over to Pat this morning! Thanks for the inspiration!