Saturday, June 12, 2010

Coupon Time!

As you know I add them when I get them and then upgrade the weekly post with any new ones that come in later!  So here goes!



AC MOORE
AC Moore coupons are here.  They cover two weeks.  40% off this week (13-19 June) and 50% off next week (20-26 June)!

ARCHIVER (updated 06/15/2010)
Latest ad (06/15/2010) is here and there are 3 new coupons here good until the 23rd! One coupon is good for 30% off any item, one for 5 free prints and one for buy one color copy get one free!

JOANN's
Don't seem to get anything via email. I've checked my setting with them to make sure they have me right!  I guess I'm only getting things via mail and those I don't think I can share!

HOBBY LOBBY
This week's coupon is for 30% off wood handle rubber stamps and sets.  Click here for the coupon. You'll find the complete ad for this week here.  Here are "some" of the items that are on sale without a coupon that caught my eye! 30% off the entire stock of Cricut cartridges and accessories, and 30% off all 3D stickers and rub-ons! Plastic storage containers are also 30% off.

MICHAEL's
New ad here and go print your 40% off one regular price item and 60% off framing coupons here. Coupons good until June 19th.

0 comments: