Friday, October 30, 2009

Catching The Blog Up _ Part 1 2009 Thanksgiving Book

There is so much I need to write about and so many pictures to share, its a bit difficult to get it all in, but I'll try, haha! So first, here are the pictures of my mini Thanksgiving book. I made the book for Art Week at the local YMCA and unfortunately, our schools were discimated by the flu that week and I have 6 kits left over. So, I am planning on having one more class, I'm thinking Saturday November 14th, here at my house!The cost:$15.00. The kit alone $10.00. I think it's a cute way to send off pictures taken at Thanksgiving to those loved ones that couldn't attend. It goes together really quickly as everything is already stamped and cut out, all that needs doing is glueing everything together! Heck I had 5 year olds, butting the BOO version of this together! Which I
ll show you all later!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Cute book and I liked the way to stacked the photographs.

Anonymous said...

popping in to see what's new....miss you, Janie