I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com. / Whatsapp number +393511617486
Play Day
-
Between my honey and my doctor appointments this week, I managed to do
exactly ONE layout and pretty proud I even got that one done. I did stock
pile some...
May Cricut Workshop
-
Hi Everyone!
This month we are making get well cards. I had a request for funny get well
cards and here is what I came up with.
Our first card is a little...
Sights on the Streets
-
I spend a lot of time driving. I take a lot pictures of things I see. I
have decided to add a little segment, haha, to this blog no one sees called
"sights...
Coming soon!
-
Two at a Time is about to get a whole new look!
My computer genius husband is in the process of building a whole new site
for me and I really can't wait t...
-
have not been good at blogging at all but here are the latest christmas
cards in progress, the little ones are gift card holders not yet
finished, the ca...
Runner T-shirts - Memory quilt
-
Memory quilt - Made from your shirts.
Approximately 50 x 60 inches and takes 25 - 30 shirts.
This one was made for a lady that is a runner. She actual...
3 giveaways, 1 stop
-
Just popping in to tell you about 3 giveaways Stephanie from Bella Blvd.
has on her personal blog today. Stop by
http://iamstephanie.typepad.com/myweblog/2...
Yes I will be returning
-
I will be returning to the Blog World, but right now it is after midnight
and I am to tired to post. I would ramble about nothing. Need to get back
into th...
DECLUTTER
-
OK so my Ali Edwards-inspired "word for the year" is . . . . . DECLUTTER. I
am on a mission to declutter my house, my computer, my mind, my life . . .
beca...
Savannah is a the little girl of a friend of mine. She has been through so much as has her family. Yet they are blessed since Savvy did get her liver transplant. However, the care of a child with a liver transplant doesn't stop just because the child has a new liver. Until she can grow her own liver, and I hope that someday science allows us to do that, she will need constant and expensive care. And so I hope that you will consider Savannah's COTA fund when you are looking for a charity to support.
1 comments:
I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com. / Whatsapp number +393511617486
Post a Comment